- Thank you to all the scouts and parents that attended last night's Court of Honor!
- Please visit our website bsatroop623.com for more information about what our troop has done, is doing and will be doing!
- Elections for open leadership positions. Contact Mr. Ales or Mr. Shepard if you would like to run for a leadership position.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
10/24 - Shedd Aquarium Chicago
11/7 - Ben Agay's Eagle Court of Honor - 2 pm at the St. Joseph Catholic Church Rose Center
11/14 - Leaf Raking Service Project - First Congregational Church
11/14 - First Aid Merit Badge - LMC- $2- 10 am, contact email@example.com to register
11/20 - Nature Studies Merit Badge - Sarett - $5 - 12-2 pm, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
12/28-29 - Bethel College MBU - Mrs. Burrow will be announcing more on this event later
6/19-6/26/16 (Exact dates TBD) - Whitewater Rafting, Pennsylvania
7/31-8/6/16 - Summer Camp Pioneer, Ohio
- Patrol Activities
- Merit Badge and Advancement work
- Final night for rank advancement/merit badge submission before Court of Honor
- Discussed Shedd Aquarium trip (see below)
- Permission slip due for Shedd trip (see below for more info)
- Need to know head count for Barbott's Corn Maze outing (no permission slip required)
- Skill Build
- Uniform/Spirit challenge continues
- Prepare for Court of Honor
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
10/18 Corn Maze - 2:30-7:00 pm
10/19 Court of Honor
10/24 Shedd Aquarium Chicago
10/26 Troop Election Night
11/7 Merit Badges Hope College (see below for individual registration information)
- Shedd Aquarium trip - the troop will be taking the train from Michigan City to Chicago to spend the day at the Shedd. Scouts must turn in permission slip next Monday, October 12 to participate. Lunch and Dinner are NOT provided, so each scout is responsible for bringing food or money to pay for food. Scouts were given permission slips at meeting last night. Please visit our website to print a permission slip or for more information about this trip - bsatroop623.com
- Hope College is offering the Environmental Science and Electricity merit badges on November 7. Please visit scoutingevent.com/?wooshnova to register and for more information about this event.